Monday 10 March 2014

Monday Musings

Excited for: Lots of laughing. I'm going to see Russell Howard this Sunday and excitement is definitely taking over!

Listening to: Ben L'Oncle Soul. A soulful, French singer songwriter?! Well damn, I am sold. After being introduced to his music by my older brother around a year ago I'm still loving it. Perfect on a warm summer evening or even as a winter pick me up.

Planning: A whole heap of journeys I want to take... providing I pass my driving test. There's a lot of places I want to see, explore, wander through and passing my driving test later in the month would really help me along with this. Motivation to pass: check!

Writing: Stacks of notes/revision. I say revision but it's more doodles, musings, thoughts, brainstorms, peculiar facts I'm unlikely to ever need. 

Wishing for: Just a little more sunshine. Brighter, longer days have been very appealing lately.

Loving: The beautiful sunsets that grace the sky each evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment