Sunday 23 March 2014

My Week In Numbers #1



5 - shops visited looking for a pizza stone. Who knew it would be so stressful?!


1 - twitter account reactivated. My daily musings can be found here.


2 - coffees accidentally spilt. I'm working on my clumsiness.


90 - minutes spent doing Yoga routines.


3 - kites spotted on my walk with Milo.


(£) 2.50 - spent on Green Kombucha tea and a little head space.


30 - minutes spent realising I don't have time to hate myself.


200+ - the amount of times I've laughed, giggled and chuckled this week.


2 - blisters obtained from taking my new shoes on their first outing. About 3 less than expected.


5:00 - the time I got home after work today. It was busy but very rewarding.


13 - days until the Hoxton North Team head to London for the Coffee Festival!!




No comments:

Post a Comment